Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your uncle recovers and gets the right news today:hug:

I would like to be Stitch

What are you having for lunch?

Hope your uncle recovers and gets the right news today:hug:

I would like to be Stitch

What are you having for lunch?

Thanks Nikki, unfortunately we are looking at only 2 months. It is such a shock but the doctors said its very advanced and aggressive. Devastating news x

I've just made yorkshire puds to go with Hunters chicken and steamed spuds and I'll just do salad for supper.

What are having for dinner?

Thanks Nikki, unfortunately we are looking at only 2 months. It is such a shock but the doctors said its very advanced and aggressive. Devastating news x

I've just made yorkshire puds to go with Hunters chicken and steamed spuds and I'll just do salad for supper.

What are having for dinner?

Sorry to hear that, my uncle died of leukemia last November and he was given 2 months from diagnosis and he died 8 weeks later (he had been ill for a while but wouldn't see a doctor:headache: )

Not sure what i'm have may be eating out before cinema

Is it hot where you live?

Yes its been very hot today - too hot for me as Im not a lover of too much heat

What is the last DVD/Bluray you watched?

Apart from family, my late grandfather's medals

What are your plans for the weekend?

Yes apparently 2 but only heard the one around 5am

What are you having for dinner?

I had spaghetti bolognese.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

We need to do some food shopping at some stage and there are some chores to be done, but otherwise we will have a lazy weekend.

When is your next holiday and where are you going?

Sydney

What is the longest flight you have taken?

I like smart clothes. I don't own trackies. I think it was ingrained in my when I was at my heaviest to try and make the best of a bad situation! Can't walk in heels though!

What's for dinner?

Had spaghetti on toast as not that hungry

Are you eating out this weekend?

No, but I've been lazy at home at Pizza Express Pizzas were less than half price in Tesco.

How far away do you live from where you were born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter