Interview The Person Below You ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bird; so i could fly and go wherever i want!

Do you have a favourite cocktail?

Little mermaid, my favourite disney movie and i love the ocean.

What attraction would you create for any of the parks?

Kind of a hybrid between Mickey's PhilharMagic and Soarin where you sore over various scenes from different films.

What is your favourite Disney character?

Ratatouille

What is your favourite TV programme?

Definitely big bang theory, but also love vampire diaries, glee and any of the csi/ncis/law and order shows.

Here a controversial one... Which attraction would you close in each of the four walt disney world parks?

American Idol at Hollywood Studios; the tea cups at Magic Kingdom; It's Tough To Be A Bug at Animal Kingdom (hate creepy crawlies) and Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot.

What past Disney attraction would you love to bring back?

Oo tough one. When i first came to florida when i was 4 (1992) there was a live stage show with all the characters, all i can remember about the story was that mickey was trapped inside a vault and chip and dale rescued him along with darkwing duck. I have no idea which park or where it used to be. But its the first time i can remember being amazed by disney. So that would be cool to see again. A ride? Maybe 20000 leagues?!

Whats your earliest disney memory?

I was about 6 in Magic Kingdom with my parents and brother and 'Push' came over to me and asked me to be his girlfriend and I cried. Either that or my mum telling me that Splash Mountain was the lion king ride so that I'd go on it.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Listening to the inside the magic podcast on the way home from work.

What country in the world (that doesnt already have one) do you think a disney resort should be built?

I'd love a park in the UK! I can dream right?!

If you could add another country to the World Showcase, which one would you add?

Australia i think.

(I agree with the disney resort in the uk, i think it would be amazing!)

Which disney villain do you love to hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter