• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Interview the person below you pt. 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have kids and my husband and I don't plan on having any. I have 30 kids at work all day so I figured that is enough for me!!

What was your favourite subject at school?

It is actually sunny, the first time this week! It's 68 already and for the end of October in Minnesota that's a second summer!!!!

Are you doing any yardwork this weekend?

I tidied my garden up ready for winter this morning: pruned some shrubs, tied up loose vines, brought the hanging baskets down, cut the grass and got the pond ready for winter and turned the pump off. I'm glad I did it this morning though as about 5 minutes after I finished it started to rain and hasn't stopped now for 6 hours!!

When do you usually do your christmas shopping: well in advance or last minute?

in advance. A lot was done after Christmas last year.
Just finishing up a few odds and ends now.

How many people do you give Christmas gifts to?

Edited because Nancy beat me! Too many people to buy for, but we cut it to just the kids in my family-16.

What do you like most about Fall?

That it gets dark earlier, so I tend to slow down a bit. I think everyone needs that sometimes.

What do you like most about winter?

I'm going to my favourite English theme park for 3 days on Thursday to have a rest and see the end of season fireworks and laser display. We are staying at Splash Landings hotel at Alton Towers (it has an indoor/outdoor water park attached to it with water rollercosters.)

Do you enjoy going on rollercoasters?

some times.....prefer the ole wooden ones that aren't inverted ;)

What is your favorite roller coaster?

Rock n Roller Coaster - you just can't beat that takeoff.

What's one of your favorite relaxing songs?

just listeng to music. I love the music from Epcot or the Animal Kingdom

What is your favorite theme park?

Maybe after I've been for the first time one of these days I will be able to answer that question:(

Where in the world (not WDW) would you most like to visit?

No certain place, just somewhere in a beautiful countryside that has lots of local history and interesting things to see.

Where do you get your hair cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter