Internet Cafe?

Redbeard52

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Forgive me if this question has already been addressed, but do any of the resorts have an Internet Cafe in them? Some place where I can log on to the internet for just a bit?

(No, I'm not an internet junkie, I promise... It's just that I'm attending school online and want to be able to be counted for class while I'm at Disney.)

I'm thinking that where we're staying (Villas at the Boardwalk) may have a Business Center with internet-accessible computers. Does anyone know this for a fact?

Thanks!

There's access @ the business centers at the Contemporary & Y & B Club. Also there's internet appliances at Disney Quest in the Cafe (no printers there tho if you need it).

Thanks for the reply, Andrew.

I guess I'll grab a cup of coffee and a bagel at the Boardwalk Bakery and head over to the Y & B Club and log on in the mornings.

Thanks, again, for the info!!!

We have used the pc at the business centers at the Y&B, and Contemporary. They have AOL access, and they charge $10 for 15 minutes of use. I have not used the internet access in parks yet.

There are internet/telephone Kiosks in all of the Theme Parks and some of the hotels. (usually where the phones are) It costs $1.00 for 4 minutes of usage. They accept cash (bills) or credit cards.

The last time I was at Disney Quest you could not access web email in their internet cafe. You could only surf.

Here's a pic of the internet kiosk at Coronado Springs:
http://www.wdwmemories.com/csr/2002_0818_120045AA.JPG

The internet phones are in every resort and every park. They are really easy to use. Just be sure you read all the instructions before you put your money in. I used them everyday just to check my email and I was never on longer than 7 or 8 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter