Internet Browser

Chrome and Edge mostly. Safari on my iPhone (have Chrome there also). Firefox occasionally if the others don't work right.

For some reason Safari is not too good on my phone. It allows these weird kind of popup things that are very annoying. It's kind of like "you won something" type things. Also it will allow big ads at the bottom of pages a lot of times. Safari works fine on my computer, but I am so weird about stuff matching that I want to use the same browser on my phone as computer.

Firefox works fine on my computer, but for some reason it looks really ugly on my phone. It might be a setting or something but it seems like a lot of times pictures look really weird in the thumbnail version, like they are paintings or something... The odd thing is, I pulled it up again and it works fine :rotfl2: This time the background is white instead of black. That seems to make all the difference in the world. I really like bit firefox widget for the phone. I may fidget with it some more to see if I can keep it working the way I want it.

odd thing is, I pulled it up again and it works fine :rotfl2: This time the background is white instead of black.
Maybe a night time setting. I have my phone set to tone down the bluish look most displays naturally have. It tones down from 7 PM to 8 AM. You could have black backgrounds set for night time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter