International seller

P.s. if you do need help with this I can point you in the direction of UK based agents that will help with the ITIN application.
Have heard today that we do need to arrange ITIN number, so need to get our passports certified. No appointments at US embassy for ages. Have seen a list of agents that we can use, which company did you use? We will be in Orlando in a couple of weeks so I have asked the tax rep of the title company if we are able to do it when out there.

Have heard today that we do need to arrange ITIN number, so need to get our passports certified. No appointments at US embassy for ages. Have seen a list of agents that we can use, which company did you use? We will be in Orlando in a couple of weeks so I have asked the tax rep of the title company if we are able to do it when out there.
We were put with Nancy Carpenter who insisted that we went to the US embassy. It was not only difficult to get an appointment but was a waste of a lot of time! As far as I'm aware, the other agents are happy for it to be done via a notary public. Even the embassy advises on their site not to use them for this service. I would definitely pick someone who allows that as you can get a local appointment and have it done in 20 minutes.

Hopefully someone will provide you with names of someone that can help.

Yes Nancy Carpenter is who I've heard from today. There is a list of approved agents all over the UK on the IRS website so I will contact some of them tomorrow, we're in Dorset so May have to travel to London next week to get it sorted as there doesn’t seem to be any near us. Have heard back from Nancy who said we can make an appointment with the IRS office in Orlando or use a certified acceptance agent in Orlando.

Yes Nancy Carpenter is who I've heard from today. There is a list of approved agents all over the UK on the IRS website so I will contact some of them tomorrow, we're in Dorset so May have to travel to London next week to get it sorted as there doesn’t seem to be any near us. Have heard back from Nancy who said we can make an appointment with the IRS office in Orlando or use a certified acceptance agent in Orlando.
I’m up North, so used a company called ‘expat tax’. They have certifying acceptance agents there. I think there is also a company called woodcock notary public who is on the list of acceptance agents, who seemed to have appointments fairly available in London. I don’t think you can just use any notary. It has to be on the list to be accepted by the IRS I believe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter