Interline rates on Disney...a myth or reality?

Mechelle Walker

SkysDLimit32k
Greetings,
I currently work in the airline industry. I've had interline travel agents tell me that Disney offers interline rates...only like the mythical Unicorn...I've been unable to find such rates.
I also have been told flat out by other travel agents DCL included, "Disney CL doesn't offer interline rates because they don't need to. Cruises always sell out at full fares rates."
So, myth or reality?Has anyone ever located a true interline rate on a Disney Cruise? If so, where or with whom did you book?
Thank you!

Greetings,
I currently work in the airline industry. I've had interline travel agents tell me that Disney offers interline rates...only like the mythical Unicorn...I've been unable to find such rates.
I also have been told flat out by other travel agents DCL included, "Disney CL doesn't offer interline rates because they don't need to. Cruises always sell out at full fares rates."
So, myth or reality?Has anyone ever located a true interline rate on a Disney Cruise? If so, where or with whom did you book?
Thank you!
I'm not sure such offers/discounts are supposed to be discussed on a public forum.

Not that I am aware of. I have never seen them directly. Also WDW stopped interline Resort rates almost 10 years ago. I could maybe see some PEP specials happening through the usual cruise folks.

Just ran a reservation between DCL and Dargal and the price for a 5E room on the Dream this April was exactly the same price. To the penny. Interline discount, hah.

Just ran a reservation between DCL and Dargal and the price for a 5E room on the Dream this April was exactly the same price. To the penny. Interline discount, hah.
Then you are not looking at an interline rate. There are not interline rates offered very often. In fact I only see two 5 day cruises this Spring with interline rates. Perx will list the price for every cruise. If it’s is an interline rate you’ll see a line through the price with a much lower rate.

Greetings,
Thank you!
Yes you can get good rates on select cruises. I search on perx and the book directly through Disney. It’s rare to see one from port canaveral. Your more likely to find them out of the less popular ports.

Greetings,
Thank you!

The first rule of interline rates is that you do not talk about interline rates.

Why not? The discounts to military, travel agents and airline employees are not a secret. They are posted on public websites. Unless you work for Disney you can discuss anything.
OK. In my experience the fact that there are discounts can be discussed. The specifics as to what those actual discount numbers are and where they can be found cannot.

OK. In my experience the fact that there are discounts can be discussed. The specifics as to what those actual discount numbers are and where they can be found cannot.
Who says? As far as I know certain websites cannot be posted because they’ve broken rules of the disboards. I don’t think any of websites we listed have done that. Isn’t this forum here to help everyone?

Reality- but not widely publicized- you need to know where to look. It does not seem to be as common as GT rates or FL discount.

Who says? As far as I know certain websites cannot be posted because they’ve broken rules of the disboards. I don’t think any of websites we listed have done that. Isn’t this forum here to help everyone?
I'm not saying DISboards is not allowing it. It's often the companies/employers involved that don't allow their employees to discuss company perks with anyone not connected to said company.

All great feedback! I appreciate everyone's time and tips! I understand the sensitivity of the situation and will be discreet going forward.
Thank you one and all! 🙏🏽

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter