• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interesting VB/HHI tidbit

keys2kingdom

DIS Veteran
Just returned today from a fabulous stay at VB (our first). Yesterday they introduced a new brochure at the front desk and in it VB and HHI have been given their own brand new website. I thought I would post it in case anyone was interested, it's www.disneybeachresorts.com.

It seemed I could check availability for staying at HHI for the week we were thinking of. It gave me quotes that week for a 1 BR or a 2 BR, so I assume that means there are no available studios that week. Yet, I don't think it's possible to check availability for any of the WDW DVC locations. If this is true, this website is so cool (well, it's cool anyways). Thanks!

Excellent! I had the hardest time tracking down the rack rates for VB.

I have also heard that they will be printing the menus for VB in house instead of the 'home office' in the near future, so we may expect more customization toward the desires of the resort guests. I'm hoping for greater variety in both the adult and children's menus.

It seemed I could check availability for staying at HHI for the week we were thinking of. It gave me quotes that week for a 1 BR or a 2 BR, so I assume that means there are no available studios that week. Yet, I don't think it's possible to check availability for any of the WDW DVC locations. If this is true, this website is so cool (well, it's cool anyways). Thanks!

I think it only give cash ressie availibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter