Insulated Backpack

simbasmom

Earning My Ears
I am not sure which message board I would need to go for this, still kind of new at this, I would like to know if anyone knows where I can buy a Insulated backpack to bring to wdw

I orderd one from avon. It had a seperate insolated area as well as a area for other things. Will hold several bottles of water and a couple cans of soda.

I searched all over for this item. I found a good one CHEAP at Big Lots (a discount chain store). It was made by Thermos Co. and was $7! I hope you have this store in your area. Some of the smaller soft coolers available now might also work, but I really wanted a backpack style.

We have 2 insulated backpacks. One is a Coleman, that is a single strap. We got this at the outlet(14), but it's also on the website last I looked. We used this the last time at Disney, and it's not bad. The single strap is short for my husband and I though, as both of us are large and tall.
The other backpack is from Eddie Bauer. We got this at the outlet(20), and its a square backpack with the regular straps. It does keep things cold well, but I haven't had a chance to test run it at Disney yet. So I can't give you and accurate opinion yet. My husband finds the straps short for him, but there okay for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter