Instacart cant deliver to Disney?!!!

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I just got off the phone with Instacart and they told me that they will not deliver to Disney?! We are staying at BLT and are going in a week, and I called bc the address wasn't "registering" and I called and they literally told me that did not deliver to BLT or anywhere in Disney in general!! Is this true? I am so upset as we are a week out and have no delivery whatsoever because we were relying on Instacart!?! Why is this happening?! This is so new to me and new news because so many people on here use it?!

I have never personally used Instacart at Disney but I have seen numerous posts from people that have used it while staying at Disney resorts. Unless this was a recent change the rep must be wrong.

I am new at this also and have been doing research for awhile as to which grocery delivery service we wanted to use. We are going in less then a week and I just went through Instacart checkout yesterday to the point to where I needed to put in a credit card. We are staying at POR and that address seemed to register ok up to that point. We ended up deciding on using Safeway and as of now was a smooth transaction. Hope it all works out for you!

Can't say for sure about Instacart - I know others have used it as PP mentioned, but could be a change in the new year - hopefully someone who has used it recently will comment. We have used Garden Grocer several times, and used Amazon Prime Now in Nov. and were very pleased with it.

We used Instacart last month successfully (for a Whole Foods delivery to WL) - no issues at all. I hope this isn't a policy change because the experience was great and I was planning on using them again in the future.

I just got off the phone with Instacart and they told me that they will not deliver to Disney?! We are staying at BLT and are going in a week, and I called bc the address wasn't "registering" and I called and they literally told me that did not deliver to BLT or anywhere in Disney in general!! Is this true? I am so upset as we are a week out and have no delivery whatsoever because we were relying on Instacart!?! Why is this happening?! This is so new to me and new news because so many people on here use it?!

Any update? I'm planning to use Instacart in April and also staying at BLT and want to have a back up if this is true. I've put in the address provided on MDE app and it accepts it, although I haven't put an order in yet.

If you can't get Insta to work, I highly recommend AmazonPrimeNow... it was fantastic each time we used it!

I use Instacart now instead of Garden Grocer and have never had an issue. Will be using them again next month. As Emilyrachel said, try using the address of 4600 World Dr, which is Google Maps address for the Contemporary. You can communicate with the driver that you're in BLT :)

I've noticed with Disney resorts that you may have to fiddle with the address a bit. I hope this helps!

We did end up using Instacart Delivery to BLT last weekend and it was a disaster. The Instacart driver completely ignored my comment on my order that we were at Bay Lake and not Contemporary. Next, Bell Services almost lost our groceries. They left them sitting out instead of refrigerating and it took them over 2 hours to find them when we called to have them brought up to our room. They did reimburse us for the perishables, but I would not want to deal with the hassle again.

LMK- we are going in 19 days and planned on using them for the GF. If anyone knows which address I need for GF delivery please tell me. Thanks

hi guys! we used instacart and it was delivered and everything was just as we wanted- I will say that the driver for the alcohol delivered to the contemporary but since she needed my ID, she couldn't leave without seeing it and had to come to BLT. I only waited 5 minutes. I will absolutely use instacart again next time but just confirm many times with the chat feature that they are delivering to the correct place!! ps- they no longer have a contract with total wine.

We have had instacart deliveries to BWV, VGF, and BRV's in December without an address issue. We are having a billing issue with them though.

:earsboy: Bill

We used Safeway last month and it was flawless. I didn't order alcohol, so I didn't need to be there for delivery. They left it with Bell services who delivered it to our room. Highly recommend Safeway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter