• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inspired by the "There have been a lot of 'inspired by' threads lately" thread

Do you want there to be less inspired threads, more inspired threads, or don't care

• Less

• More

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shelton123

<font color=purple>Ahh girly drama *runs away*<br>
Do you want less inspired threads, more inspired threads, or no preference?

I don't have a preference. As long as the thread has something to do with anything, I like it!

I don't really care, but I like actual thread titles.

As long as it makes me think and isn't mind numbing, it's fine.

As long as they keep up by the time a new random thread is needed. Then I shall make it and call it "Inspired by the old random thread"

I'd like it better if the title wasn't inspired by [insertnamehere]'s thread, because half the time I see the inspired thread before the thread that inspired it.

I'm fine with people making threads that are inspired by others.

What I would like is more challenging, debating kind of threads. I love really really long threads that a couple people are arguing in. But they have to be about something interesting.

Unlike on the CB, where they fight about...everything.

Anything that makes my mind work, is good for me.

I honestly could care less.
Doesn't bother me one way or another

What I would like is more challenging, debating kind of threads. I love really really long threads that a couple people are arguing in. But they have to be about something interesting.

I agree. LOVE the contraversial threads where people debate.
And not fight like on the CB!
It makes me LOL sometimes when I lurk the CB and see how EVERY thread turns into a HUUUUUUGE fight (and not a DEBATE, a FIGHT! ha)

I honestly could care less.
Doesn't bother me one way or another

I agree. LOVE the contraversial threads where people debate.
And not fight like on the CB!
It makes me LOL sometimes when I lurk the CB and see how EVERY thread turns into a HUUUUUUGE fight (and not a DEBATE, a FIGHT! ha)
Serious fighting! People get nasty over there. Name-calling & all.

I'd say us teens are way more mature than those 'adults'. Lol.

I dont care. As long as it doesnt get to the point where its "Inspired by the Inspired by the Inspired by the Inspired by the [insert thread title here] Thread.

Definitely

After 5 threads, it's annoying.

I agree. Its really, really annoying. At first, I was ok with it, until now...not so much.
15zh6bs.jpg

Sure, I don't mind them. As long as the question or thought is interesting and we get views from everyone. :)

Not really a big deal to me. xD
As long as they're meaningful threads why does it really matter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter