Inspired by Teen Disney: Best Restroom in WDW

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
Every once in a while I go and see what the teens are saying on the DIS teen board. It keeps me on my toes with my own DD.;) They have a funny thread going there - what's the best restroom in WDW?

I haven't been to all of them - but I guess I'll pick the one that's under the archway in Adventureland. It's always been clean.:p

I love the one near the lobby of the Boardwalk (the one on the Inn side)! :)

URGHH. I have a picture in my mind, but don't remember the park or exactly where. It is kind of around a corner. The ladies room is by a concrete (white) fence, then there is a water fountian, then hte men's room.

It is always nice.

The one on the left as you enter MK near Casey's Hot dogs comes to mind...its a little hidden, and its hardly ever crowded.;) (I think this is the one I am talking about).:confused: Also the one near Space Mountain, and the one by Pirates Of the Caribbean--as you see I go to the restroom often..:o ;)

Well, I've probably visited them ALL! LOL :rolleyes:

I like the one off the Beach Club Lobby near the elevators. It's so pretty. Only 2-3 stalls. But they have faceclothes rolled up in a basket near the sinks. Very nice for freshening up after a day at Epcot and before going into Cape May Cafe for dinner. :D

Sometimes they have an attendant in their who can provide you with anything else you need too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter