Inspired by snowball22: marshmallow peeps - icky or yummy?

Marshmallow Peeps: ICKY or YUMMY?

• Marshmallow Peeps rock! (YUMMY)

• Marshmallow Peeps are rocks! (ICKY)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
DH *loves* marshmallow peeps. I think that they are disgusting! Who's right?

I LOVE them!!!! I love the feel of them squishing between my teeth. I LOVE the easy sugar high I can get. I LOVE the noise they make when you are squishing them between your teeth. I just plain LOVE them!!!!! YUM YUM

Fresh ones=ok
Stale ones=yummy!

I'll only eat them if I put them in the microwave or the oven to warm them up.:) They taste like sugary roasted marshmallows that way.:)

Always the last thing left in my Easter basket -- right there with the purple jellybeans -- YUK!

I agree with Keli, fresh ones are good, but stale ones are REALLY, REALLY GOOD!

Hmm, in the microwave... I'll have to try that at lunchtime today.

And to think that I thought I was the only person who thought the stale ones are the best! I leave my package open for a day and then they are just perfect. Yum!!

Me=Yuck!
Hubby=Yum (I'm not voting for him!)

My taste has changed over the years but the yuck factor with Peeps remains the same! :p

Yuck! I don't really like marshmallow, unless, maybe if it's covered in chocolate. But, they are cute to look at.

Oh yeah....the stale ones sound cool when you squeeze them through your teeth and take that first chomp!!!! :D

Ugh...don't like them in anyway, stale or fresh....everyone knows not to put Peeps in my Easter Baskets!!!!

DH hates them but I love 'em and as mentioned above, the fresh ones are ok but the stale ones are the best!!!

For me--Icky

For DH--yummy.

And...I thought he and his weirdo siblings (all 7 of them) were the only ones who open the box and let them go 'stale'

You people are all wacky. ;) (and I mean that in the best way possible my DISkin) :teeth:

Peeps - they're not just for Easter anymore!

They are loaded with sugar and I usually hate sugary things, but I gotta love th peeps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter