Inspired by "One-and-Dones! chime in" thread....

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
What is the one thing that you absolutely MUST DO or you feel like it wasn't a complete WDW trip?

For me it's the Wedway People Mover - I cannot wait to go on again after it's long hiatus!

MK: People Mover (love this ride!)

EP: Spaceship Earth

HS: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (We haven’t seen Rise of the Resistance or Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway yet)

AK: Kilimanjaro Safari

When my son was 5 on his first trip, the People Mover was his FAVORITE. We still call it “[Name]’s Roller Coaster.” Found these hats at DL this week (Cannot get the pic to cooperate)
7CB48CC4-3920-4B3D-AC71-8C57DCEB74EE.jpeg

Ride the monorail. No trip is complete unless I've said "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas." at least one time. :)

As of late...popping into City Works to sit at the bar and have a beer flight. Do it every trip now (the past 3 trips) and sometimes 2 or 3 times in a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter