Inspired by DVC 150 pts Club- Are You In?

How many DVC points do you have?

• None - boo hoo!

• Less than 150 points

• 150 points club - hooray

• More than 150 points (is the club jealous?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheBeast

Mouseketeer
Inspired by the "DVC 150 pts Club" post, I'd like to see some hard data...

So make a selection and let's see how big the 150 pts club really is...

We originally purchased 230 points and have 7 add ons. Yes, addonitis is big in this family :teeth:

We should also have a poll for former members of the 150 club. It may just be a stepping stone!

I started with 150 at SSR. Then added 70 at HH and 60 at BCV, all in less than 2 years. Yeah, right, I thought 150 would be plenty. I think I'm done for now (at least that is what DH thinks!)

Amanda

we have 200 and want to add more but it costs alot more doesne't it??

150 was never enough for me. I started at 240 and finally added on 120 this spring. Would still like to add on at least another 140 to make it an even 500. Then agaqin once I do that I will probablyt still want more.

Of course I have two grown children and two still at home. After this summers trip and taking all of the kids along with several other family members they are all hooked and are already asking about using points for future trips so I think I am going to need lots more!!!!!

Lori

what comments do you have about ssr??We went our first time last year...

dsneygirl said:
Just a little more 170 at VWL.

Same here. :flower: I wish we had more (like 250 or so) and I wish they were at BCV, but hey VWL is great too and so far we haven't had any problems getting into other resorts.

We started with 200 and addonitis got us for 130 with the AP's. Will that be enough......still get the itch once in a while. :)

We started with 150 points @ at BVC 3 years ago. Just last week we added on 50 points at BWV. :banana: I am hoping that will be enough for us.

Mary

We bought 200 points at SSR and maybe someday we will add on more when the kids get a bit older and we have to go during school breaks and all...

Originally purchased 250 at VWL but then became tempted by the BCV and took the plunge with another 246. :earsgirl:

We had addonitis so bad that although we started with 160, before the contract was even processed we'd called and changed it to 210. Then DH saw what he thought was a great deal and added on another 140 for a total of 350.

We've decided 500 is where we'll stop. Hoping to buy 150 VWL points when DS is out of daycare (ouch!) and into Kindergarten where tuition is a small percentage of daycare.

Bought 150 at SSR with the intention of buying at least 300 more in seperate contracts over the next few years....but, I'm already looking to add on!!!

Started with 175 with no intentions of adding on...that is until we made our first DVC visit. Added 130 at that time for a total of 305. I gotta get a hold on myself for our upcoming visit next week....no more....no more....no more...IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter