Inspire Diagnostics - Testing Locations closed at Port and Orlando due to storm

ct7878

Mouseketeer
We are set to sail on the Fantasy on Saturday- fingers crossed! My one year old is unvaccinated and needs to test prior to sailing. We had scheduled an appointment for this on Thursday at the Radisson at Port Canaveral. I just received an email that both of these locations will now be closed due to the storm. Just wanted to share in case this does impact any others.

Not sure how I am going to get Covid test done for this little one (most places won't test under 2 anyway) - in the middle of a storm, no less.....

So wonder if the Covid cancellation policy covers this or if they will wave requirements?? Seems fair to accept a rapid offered by Disney in these situations. But not my company of course. Good luck, stay safe.

We are set to sail on the Fantasy on Saturday- fingers crossed! My one year old is unvaccinated and needs to test prior to sailing. We had scheduled an appointment for this on Thursday at the Radisson at Port Canaveral. I just received an email that both of these locations will now be closed due to the storm. Just wanted to share in case this does impact any others.

Not sure how I am going to get Covid test done for this little one (most places won't test under 2 anyway) - in the middle of a storm, no less.....
Have you called Disney to see what your options are?

I did try to do the chat function- they were completely unhelpful. Told me to go to CVS or Walgreen for a test- I tried to explain that it is a PCR and that it would need to be sent to the lab. Not sure if that is going to go out with the storm. Sadly, Walgreens nor CVS will test under the age of 3. They then said I could try to call my doctors office which does not do it. There was no acknowledgement of the storm, that their preferred provider closed their locations or that getting a test in my 72 hour window will most likely have me going out in a hurricane/tropical storm.... very disappointing....

Isn’t testing done? I thought the Sept 23 cruise was the last to require any testing prior to cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter