• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inspire Diagnostics Test Order

Orange_bird71

Earning My Ears
I've just set up our Safe Passage Accounts for my husband and I for our July, 22 sailing and have uploaded our vaccination cards. However, it is not giving me the option to order and schedule tests. The "Order/Upload" button is grayed out. Will this change once our vaccination status is verified? Do I just need to check back later?
Thank you!

I've just set up our Safe Passage Accounts for my husband and I for our July, 22 sailing and have uploaded our vaccination cards. However, it is not giving me the option to order and schedule tests. The "Order/Upload" button is grayed out. Will this change once our vaccination status is verified? Do I just need to check back later?
Thank you!
It will take about 2 business days for them to review and approve your vaccine cards. Once that's done, you will be able to order test kits.

what is the cost of this option? i know there is a faster shipping option. we are going to the parks prior and i will need the fast shipping. thanks for any info

what is the cost of this option? i know there is a faster shipping option. we are going to the parks prior and i will need the fast shipping. thanks for any info
Antigen tests through Inspire Diagnostics are $46.58 each (price includes tax). With standard shipping they are supposed to be sent out about 2 days after you place the order and should be received 2 days later. I just placed my order yesterday, so I can't confirm the actual shipping timeline just yet.

Antigen tests through Inspire Diagnostics are $46.58 each (price includes tax). With standard shipping they are supposed to be sent out about 2 days after you place the order and should be received 2 days later. I just placed my order yesterday, so I can't confirm the actual shipping timeline just yet.
i take it my kids that fall under my account will show up on the site and i can do all of us at once? not sure how my 5 year old will sit in front of a screen for 15 minutes

i take it my kids that fall under my account will show up on the site and i can do all of us at once? not sure how my 5 year old will sit in front of a screen for 15 minutes
Anyone 18 and older will need to create their own account at Safe Passage. One of the adults on the reservation will add any kids under 18 to their account. Even with separate adult accounts at safe passage, one adult can order tests for everyone on the reservation. I believe that the proctored (video chat) tests will be a single time for the entire family.

We are actually going to do our tests in-person at the Sheraton Suites near MCO and when I scheduled that through Safe Passage, I was able to include both of us listed on the cruise reservation even though we have separate safe passages accounts and we have the same testing time.

Following! Keep me posted!
Thanks!
ps Did you notice if appointments were available between midnight and 6 am? I have an early flight.

Thanks!
ps Did you notice if appointments were available between midnight and 6 am? I have an early flight.
We scheduled in-person testing at the Sheraton Suites near MCO, so those were the only appointment times I saw and those start at noon.

Thanks!
I scheduled the OnPoint testing for my upcoming cruise and when I scheduled I noticed they had appointments all hours of the day.

Does any know what the shipping method is On the test kits?

We have a physical address but mail is sent to a PO Box. if it’s USPS (post office). We are ok, if it’s via UPS or Fed Ex it may be a problem. I did not see any options when ordering the tests this am. I’ve called but either get a call back later message or have them call me back. It’s been 3 hrs and they have not called back.

sorry double post

We have a physical address but mail is sent to a PO Box. if it’s USPS (post office). We are ok, if it’s via UPS or Fed Ex it may be a problem. I did not see any options when ordering the tests this am. I’ve called but either get a call back later message or have them call me back. It’s been 3 hrs and they have not called back.
Our first hand knowledge is UPS but that's not to say that's how it always is, just our personal point of reference,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter