Insomniacs unite

N

nw6675

It's Saturday night and my insomnia has kicked in. Let's chat. Anything, everything. I know somebody out there is bored like me.

Here I am… wide awake at 4:30 today because my body is telling me it’s really 5:30 and I should be awake!! On a Sunday of all days!!
Well, I played Wordle already, and now I’m going to do some holiday shopping online.

I fell right asleep around 11:30 but kept waking up - gave up at 5:30 which was really 4:30 as the time change has not kicked in on my body yet ! Sleeping is a daily struggle for me and always has been wish I knew the secret to it !!

I fell right asleep around 11:30 but kept waking up - gave up at 5:30 which was really 4:30 as the time change has not kicked in on my body yet ! Sleeping is a daily struggle for me and always has been wish I knew the secret to it !!
My endocrinologist looked at my glucometer and asked why I keep checking my fasting at 4:30 am. I said because it’s when I wake up. This began when I passed 50. I wonder if it is related to menopause.

Hope you were able to get some sleep. I can't sleep without medication, but sometimes even that won't help me stay asleep all night, like this morning. Woke up at 5:30.....only it wasn't 5:30, it was 4:30.....long day coming!

I finally fell asleep. I take a trifecta of sleep meds (non narcotic) that usually work, but weren't for some reason. Funny how few people are posting that late lol.

I finally fell asleep. I take a trifecta of sleep meds (non narcotic) that usually work, but weren't for some reason. Funny how few people are posting that late lol.
I usually wake up at 3:20AM. For years now. A very special time to wake for those that know.

I'm glad you finally got some sleep-I started waking up at 4:30 a.m. It's this stupid time change. I insisted on staying in bed until 7, though. I feel like a zombie.

Some nights I don’t get to sleep until after midnight, but then I don’t wake up until nine or ten. Last night I was tired and went to bed around nine-thirty, fell asleep right away and didn’t wake up until just before six, which was when I had my alarm set for. I would like my sleep habits to be more consistent, but they are what they are. So long as I get at least eight hours of sleep, I am able to function.

I do have to watch my caffeine intake though. No caffeine after noon or I won’t sleep at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter