• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Insight in parade & fireworks times (aug 2023)

pixiedust2u

Mouseketeer
Spending 3 nights in Aug. I’m already eligible for dining reservations so I’m trying to figure out dining times. We are American and our kids are used to eating in the earlier end in regards to European standards. I’m thinking 6pm-

Does anyone know what time to expect parades and fireworks in August? Trying to coordinate our dinners around this. Thx

Spending 3 nights in Aug. I’m already eligible for dining reservations so I’m trying to figure out dining times. We are American and our kids are used to eating in the earlier end in regards to European standards. I’m thinking 6pm-

Does anyone know what time to expect parades and fireworks in August? Trying to coordinate our dinners around this. Thx

Evening show which I think is going back to Dreams - light show more than fireworks will usually be towards the end of day just before parks closing which in summer is usually around 10pm in previous years. There usually isnt an evening parade

Last summer the firework shows were at 11 pm when the parks closed. The studios closed at 9, but Avengers campus stayed open till 10:30 pm.

Disneyland Park is usually open until 11pm in August. Last year, Stars on Parade was at 5.30pm so we ate straight after that, either in the park at 6/6.15 or at a hotel by 6.30/6.45pm (depending on where we watched the parade from).

Have a great time. We'll be there this August too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter