• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inside the rides

gOLDEN bLUE

Earning My Ears
Here you can share pictures you have taken inside a ride. May it be waiting in line or actually on the line. For example, if you took a pic inside haunted mansion with flash photography (even though its not allowed). C'mon you know we've all done it. So, if you got any good pics you wanna share post em here. Have fun. Remember, only pictures of rides.

PS: It'd be really impressive if any of you could share a picture you took on a very rough ride, say "Indiana Jones" lol. or Matterhorn. :earseek: :)

I've got a couple from Thunder Mountain - Let me see if I can dig them out. :flower:

Oh - and I have an .mpg of the Matterhorn - I just need a place to upload it. :)

No pics, but I've shot plenty of video inside some of the rides.

video footage is welcome too. i remember taking some picture in the haunted mansion. and im trying to look for em.

Here's a pic of my kids riding Big Thunder... I have to find a site where I can upload my video of Matterhorn - that is a fun one.

11450004FLBTMRR-med.jpg

Mary Jo said:
Here's a pic of my kids riding Big Thunder... I have to find a site where I can upload my video of Matterhorn - that is a fun one.

11450004FLBTMRR-med.jpg
that's a cool pic. I love thunder mountain. I tried to take a pic on it, but I almost lost my camera :earseek:

PS: congrats for being the first one to post a pic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter