Inside Staterooms

Divaofdisney

DIS Veteran
We are about to take our 4rth disney cruise on april 20-27. having done both the 3 day and 4-day cruises all on the Magic it will be nice to have the 7 day cruise to really relax. ? is that each time we have cruised have always had a verandah on deck 7- just could not afford it this time. traveling with my 2 girls ages 12 and 5 and my daughter's girlfriend age 13. we have an inside stateroom this time #7537- pleased with the location but would like to know more about the room. will it be crowded for the 4 of us? I know we will make do after all, all we'll do is sleep there. but sure will miss that verandah. Also plan to do the Sea and See in St. Maarten and the 5 start St. John to Trunk bay excursion- any insight on these excursions? thanks in advance.

We had a cat 11 with 2 adults a 3.5 yr old and an 8 month old. We had a pack n play crib in the room and a double carriage. We had no problem with space or even storage space. It seemed like everywhere we looked there was another drawer or closet or storage area. If you like to hang out in your room for hours, you may feel a little closed in, but if you are in there like us, to sleep and shower, then you should be fine.

We have only had two people in a Cat. 11 but I think you will be fine. It's not much smaller than the 10 through 5s. The only difference is the split bathroom, and we never found that to be much help anyway because (at least from my perspective) it always seems that hubby is in the half where I need to be! We've sailed on 4 RCCL ships, and Disney definitely has the largest staterooms.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter