Inside Out a must for families

klo1335

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to drop a quick post to say that if you haven't seen Inside Out yet, you must go and see it. I have a 4 year old (5 on Monday) daughter who has "ants in her pants" and can't sit still for anything. She actually sat still and was totally engrossed in this movie. It was so very very good. Highly recommend it :)

We saw it yesterday. It was good but not the best. I did tear up near the end with all the memories, especially the one with the coloring with the tongue out of the mouth, one of my kids did that and I had to think which one and then I remembered. Time flies....

We saw it and all of us thought it was just OK. This will be the only Pixar movie that I don't buy on BluRay.

I took my 7 year old grandson and we loved it. He enjoyed the story and thought the movie was funny. I also thought it was funny, but really liked it's deeper meaning.

We really liked it. My seven year old son was invited by two different friends and wanted to see it twice, and my four year old daughter sat through the whole thing (except for potty breaks).

The mind miners were my favorite! The gum commercial is not going any where! ;)

We saw it last week and personality felt it wasn't one of the better Pixar movies. Sadly we were really looking foward to it, but it was a let down. Even our five year old, just said it was okay. We won't be buying it on dvd :(

I thought it was cute and my 4-year-old really liked it.

I LOVED the Lava short at the beginning....brilliant!

We loved the lava also. It's not one of our favorites and I won't be buying it.

We loved it and I thought it was a super important film for any child, and even most adults to understand mental and emotional health. My husband has Bipolar II (mostly episodes of depression, punctuated by periods of hypo or low level mania). So I loved the way they illustrated the emotions and showed how problems happen when there is only one emotion, even joy, is in the drivers seat. When my daughter got back from the movie the first thing she wanted to do was draw a picture of the people and places in her head.

We saw it on Saturday with our 5 year old and it actually helped us start talking about her fears related to Kindergarten coming up in Aug, that plus she LOVED the parts at the end with all the different brains and really loved the cat going crazy.

Although I feel like other Pixar movies have more laughs, I really liked it and appreciated its message. Also loved the LAVA short - that song has been in my head constantly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter