Inside Out 2

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Beginning in June 2024 get ready for the long awaited anticipated sequel to Inside Out called Inside Out 2 scheduled to debut on Disney+. Everyone's favorite emotions Joy Sadness Fear Anger and Disgust will return for an all new adventure this time with Riley experiencing her first boyfriend and other exciting adventures that comes with being a teenager. I was surprised that Inside Out was gonna have a sequel because I adored Inside Out and I think Inside Out 2 will show promise in 2024 but why they are making it a Disney+ exclusive rather than a theater release is odd to me

Beginning in June 2024 get ready for the long awaited anticipated sequel to Inside Out called Inside Out 2 scheduled to debut on Disney+. Everyone's favorite emotions Joy Sadness Fear Anger and Disgust will return for an all new adventure this time with Riley experiencing her first boyfriend and other exciting adventures that comes with being a teenager. I was surprised that Inside Out was gonna have a sequel because I adored Inside Out and I think Inside Out 2 will show promise in 2024 but why they are making it a Disney+ exclusive rather than a theater release is odd to me

Here is the first trailer:

Also, it being a Disney+ exclusive is outdated or incorrect information. This will be in theaters on June 14, 2024, which is awesome news!

Not really looking forward to this one tbh. I didn’t particularly like the first one and I’m sick of nepo baby Maya Hawke popping up in everything these days. Plus allegedly Bill Hader and Mindy Kaling aren’t returning as Fear and Disgust because they were given lowball offers to come back compared to other cast members.

Bill and Mindy reportedly got offered 100K vs Amy’s 5 million. Amy had way more lines in the first one. Digest and Fear didn’t really have that many lines. Joy, Sadness, Bing Bong and Anger had more. Now they are adding teenage emotions. So even less lines. I would take a 100K for a couple of days of work.

Oh I'm absolutely not disparaging that Amy deserves every cent that she was offered for this one considering she helped to rewrite Joy for the first one as well and had more work to do.

It's probably more of an ego thing for Bill and Mindy. Once you start taking those lower offers it sets a precedent of what you're willing to accept and work for elsewhere in the industry.

Why I think Inside Out became a successful movie was because you had a celebrity voice cast of mainly comedians and comediennes and seeing this interesting formula for a Pixar movie proved that Inside Out would be a smart hit. Now Pixar is gonna repeat the same formula with Inside Out 2 next year minus Mindy Kaling as Disgust and Bill Hader as Fear. The main reason why I think Mindy Kaling is not gonna reprise her role as Disgust is she has done a lot of roles in sitcoms and she is really very busy at this time. I don't know which celebrity will replace Mindy Kaling in the Disgust role but I hope that they find a good actress. Bill Hader on the other hand why he is not reprising his role as Fear is because Bill is making a huge name for himself in commercials and more movies but like Mindy who will voice Fear will be someone famous. But I think Disney is hoping Inside Out 2 will do well when it debuts in the theaters in 2024 and I think they are scared and afraid that Inside Out 2 will be like The Good Dinosaur and Onward and fear poor reactions at the theaters

I think I read it is the most watched animated trailer?

Loved part 1, looking forward to this one

Loved, loved Inside Out. In my top 3 Pixar movies. One the few times our family wore matching shirts at Disney were Inside out themed. (other time was SW Rebels characters. ) Really, really hoping the sequel will be good. Sometimes sequels surprise, and are as good or better (Toy Story 3 is my favorite PIxar movie.)
I didn't know about the backstage drama though. That's too bad. Hope the new voices are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter