Inside counter service at Epcot?

petunia

DIS Veteran
We will be eating both lunch and dinner counter service at Epcot, we usually only do lunch..looking for another indoor CS that is not Sunshine Seasons as we will do that one for sure.

America, France, new Connections Cafe, Sunshine Seasons. Technically not inside but there is covered seating at China and Mexico.

There are so many, but I'm guessing by the end of this thread all the indoor CS locations will be named. LOL

You can check out the menus of these too:

Katsura Grill
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Connections Cafe

Just be warned Connections is SLAMMED! almost all the time. Especially around main meal times.
It became almost impossible to even try to mobile order during our trip last week around the lunch hours of 11-1 or so.
Plan accordingly.

We like Katsura Grill, but they don't really have indoor seating if that is what you are looking for.
Regal Eagle has outdoor seating, much uncovered, but on the other side of the American Adventure is covered seating.

We like Katsura Grill, but they don't really have indoor seating if that is what you are looking for.
Regal Eagle has outdoor seating, much uncovered, but on the other side of the American Adventure is covered seating.
Regal Eagle doesn't have indoor seating anymore? The CS that used to be in that location (I can't remember the name) had a huge indoor dining area.

Regal Eagle doesn't have indoor seating anymore? The CS that used to be in that location (I can't remember the name) had a huge indoor dining area.
Yes, it is mostly indoor seating! There are outside tables, but definitely indoor seating. Connections Café has a lot of indoor seating, too. Though if it's busy, you do need to purchase food to sit at a table. They have been "roping" off seating sections with a CM monitoring it so only people with food are seated (again, only when really busy) I kind of have no issue with that!

Yes, it is mostly indoor seating! There are outside tables, but definitely indoor seating. Connections Café has a lot of indoor seating, too. Though if it's busy, you do need to purchase food to sit at a table. They have been "roping" off seating sections with a CM monitoring it so only people with food are seated (again, only when really busy) I kind of have no issue with that!
I must have missed it. I saw the pickup/order window, but didn't see the indoor dining. Only the outdoor area.

I must have missed it. I saw the pickup/order window, but didn't see the indoor dining. Only the outdoor area.

Regal Eagle doesn't have an outdoor pickup/order window - you order indoors (multiple registers and pick up windows, similar to other QS spots). They have self-service drinks, BBQ sauce station, etc. It's really really nice and spacious in there with some of the best CM's I've encountered. And I love the subtle Muppet theming!

You probably saw the outside bar situated right in front of the restaurant; they don't serve food. It's confusing since it looks like it IS the restaurant.

We love Les Halles but it's so small inside and even though we normally go at less crowded times of year we can almost never find a seat. They have standing tables, but I do not want to stand and eat after walking all day lol. We always end up taking our food outside and sitting around the fountain or somewhere else nearby.

Thanks all, probably narrowed it down to Connections Cafe or Regal Eagle..hoping theyre not close to each other so we will just pick depending on wherever we are at the time.

Thanks all, probably narrowed it down to Connections Cafe or Regal Eagle..hoping theyre not close to each other so we will just pick depending on wherever we are at the time.
Nope, they're on opposite sides of the park, so you're good! =)

Not close at all, in fact, they couldn't be much further apart if they tried! Connections in next to Guardians of the Galaxy in the area formerly known Future World (I can't remember what it's called now) and Regal Eagle is across the Lagoon at American Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter