Insert File Option Missing On Create New Thread And On Reply To Thread

Bad Pink Tink 2.0

Original Join Date March 2015
@WebmasterCorey

For the last week the Insert File Option to upload photos in a new thread or a reply to a thread has been missing for me. It was there about 2 weeks ago and now its gone. I'm in the middle of writing my cruise trip report and I can't add any photos.

I am using a Laptop with Windows 10 and Chrome Browser. There is no option to click and drag photos from a file on my desktop or copy and paste photos. The only option I have to insert images is by URL which wont work as the photos are my personal photos from the cruise which are not online.

I'm not aware of anything that would be preventing that. Maybe delete your browser cache and try?
You may want to look into why my account says this
Your full account details are not currently editable. Someone has restricted my account, without any communication as to why. I have sent you multiple emails about this

You may want to look into why my account says this
Your full account details are not currently editable. Someone has restricted my account, without any communication as to why. I have sent you multiple emails about this
Try now. I just disabled your Two-step verification.

No, my account still says Your full account details are not currently editable.

I have cleared the cache and cookies on my laptop and logged out and back in multiple times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter