Information I found out about CRV from a very reliable Cast Member

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
When I was just in WDW I found out information about the building that is being built where the North Garden Wing use to be. This Cast Member who has worked at Contemporary for years in the stores told me it's 100% that the new building will be for Disney Vacation Club. Before you all start saying she is just a Cast Member and does not know anything well before it was officially announced that the new Contemporary arcade was moving to the 4th floor, she told me that was going to happen and this was when people were saying will just have to wait and see. Well that has happened, so I am choosing to believe this Cast Member since she has been right in the past.

Fan I think we have all established at this point that DVC going to the Contemporary is what everyone that works at Disney believes is going to happen as does most everyone on this forum.

The actual final decision will be made by Eiger and Rasulo so unless your CM is one of them, it is still unofficial.

Having another CM, even a reliable one, confirm this, still does not make it official.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter