Info on Concierge please..

JecHec

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Disney or Concierge suites? Do also have to wait until 130 for your room to be ready??

Ours was ready early. We boarded, had our meeting and some snacks at the lounge and then went to our room. From what I can remember it was around 12:30 or so when we dropped off our stuff.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the previous guests have just vacated your suite only two hours before you are able to board the ship and it takes time to clean and prepare the stateroom for you. We've sailed in concierge several times and always find it remarkable that Mousekeeping is able to turn the suites over as quickly as they do, given the size of some of them. Enjoy your cruise!

If you want you can read about my two concierge sailings, links are in my signature. Our room has always been ready when we boarded.

Our rooms have always been ready when we boarded and we are usually some of the first onboard. I get Mervyn's syndrome when I cruise DCL. Open open open. (Probably just showed my age there)

This is a great concierge perk. You can drop your carry ons in the room, change and head to the pool or slide if you want to.

Last cruise (Copenhagen embark), we walked aboard at 11:40, had lunch at Rapunzel’s royal table, and Andy told us our room was ready as we finished lunch. 1230ish?

I would assume you can only access the rooms on the Dream class of the ship which are in their own area. The classic ships are just in a normal hallway. I wouldn't expect to find the hallways open early.

I would assume you can only access the rooms on the Dream class of the ship which are in their own area. The classic ships are just in a normal hallway. I wouldn't expect to find the hallways open early.

We were told by the hosts when we boarded that we could go behind the ropes to our rooms and drop off our bags before we went to lunch. This was on the Magic back in February.

We just mentioned to a stateroom host that we were concierge when on the Magic and they let us come into the hallway. Room was ready around 12:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter