Info needed on FP+ for a party of 10

IndianaJ

Mouseketeer
In Dec. I have a party of 10 going to WDW, and am very unclear on how to get our FP+.

Info: I have a party of 4, two adults, two kids, Sister's family has party of 4, two adults, two kids, and Grandma and Grandpa are going. Out of the 10 only the three women have MDE accounts.

My family is doing a split stay at CBR and Dolphin, and everyone else is staying at the Dolphin.

My Question: I would LOVE to secure FP+ for all of us. Is there an easy way to do this? :confused3

I just got off the phone with customer service, and she was able to answer my questions well enough.

Where I was getting tripped up was when I added the non MDE people who are "owned" by others, it says I "manage their account". I was worried I was "stealing" them from my sister's ressies.

That's not the case, once she accepts the invitations, we both can make FP+ selections for all of us.

Now that that is solved I discovered another HUGE problem. By having a split stay for my family, I pushed our selection date back for the end of our trip, which incidentally is the busiest time frame since it's during Christmas. Doh!!:badpc:

I'm not happy about that one. Now that means I've inadvertently screwed up all our FP's for the last 4 days.

Just to wonder, does anyone in the evening crowd have any tips for large parties and FP+?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter