Infant versus child

yes, i wouldnt feel safe doing it really as essentially its lying on a legal paper... i will just have to share my food!!! hahahaha

End of the day they do not check kids passports when checking in, they have only ever checked mine on check in everytime i have been.

If kyra was 2 and i was going to book i would lie tbh. Its upto the individual to decide.

Leave the birthdate the exact same but minus the year one digit.......was a genuine mistake then!!!;)

Leave the birthdate the exact same but minus the year one digit.......was a genuine mistake then!!!;)

Thats what i would do and if it came up say it was a mistake and if they take the vouchers away then oh well... at least you tried :lmao:

as well as making up guests

There's a definate area for abuse here, as Britchic mentions earlier in the thread. At DCR in particular what is to stop people saying they're a party of 2 adults and 4 free kids.
Are they going to check the cars for number of guests ?

I'm going to get flamed here but you know this is fraud. Just because it's easy and seems victimless doesn't make it right.

Not a popular opinion I doubt and I'm not squeeky clean in all things but it just feels wrong. Like someone said, where does it stop, pretending to have 2 children when you've only got one because you're hungry?

I'm going to get flamed here but you know this is fraud. Just because it's easy and seems victimless doesn't make it right.

Not a popular opinion I doubt and I'm not squeeky clean in all things but it just feels wrong. Like someone said, where does it stop, pretending to have 2 children when you've only got one because you're hungry?

thats my opinion too so we can get flamed together :lmao:

i think if you have to lie to get it then its not worth it but then i am an honest person.

Well if someone pretended to add a non exsistant child then i think thats wrong, or for trying to get vouchers for a 1 year old. But i think if you have a child thats what 2.5 or nearly 3 i personally would consider doing it esp if the price is the same no matter what.

Anyway my child is 3 so it makes no difference what other people do.

End of the day they do not check kids passports when checking in, they have only ever checked mine on check in everytime i have been.

If kyra was 2 and i was going to book i would lie tbh. Its upto the individual to decide.

They *may* start checking kids ages if the catch on to the fact that people are upping ages, though personally I doubt most hotel staff would really care anyway.

They *may* start checking kids ages if the catch on to the fact that people are upping ages, though personally I doubt most hotel staff would really care anyway.

Well i would find it weird if a small newborn/ 1 yr old was listed as a 3 yr old on a booking :lmao:

But i agree most of the staff at DLRP don't really care anyway:rotfl:

WDW have a rule where everyone in the party needs to be at check in with ID when getting free dining however it seems that not all hotel staff follow the rule and check up on this. I don't think hotel staff will care, management may bring in a rule however if staff follow it is another matter.

you crack me up!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

haha, your trying to turn me to the darkside... but i cant slip up.. when reading out the birthdate over the phone can i!! hahahaahhaaha..oups... i said 2006 when i meant 2007... hahahahahaahahaa

different matter when typing.. i have got chubby fingers after all ;) haha

I'm pretty sure i have never given Kyra's DOB over the phone when booking dlp, they just asked her age.

I did have to give both children's DOBs when booking on Sunday.

Maybe thats changed now due to the free dining offer as im 100% sure they have never ever asked me for DOBs or anyones except for when i booked via First choice.

I had to give DD age when I booked however I booked though a TA this time.

I'm sure I was asked for DD's date of birth, not just her age, when I booked over the phone last week :confused3.

Any you do have to input full dates of birth for children when you book online also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter