Infamous "Curtains" episode....

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
I needed a good laugh tonight and pulled up the 1/22 podcast and listened for a chuckle.

Someone has a wicked giggle! I don't think it's Pete b/c he's coughing at the same time I hear it. And both John and Julie seem to be talking while I hear it. Corey?? John???

Who has that adorable giggle from 39:15-39:20?????

When I need a good laugh I listen to Kevin's O'Hana review. I know "Sad Little Crab Cake" is the most famous review, but I love the O'Hana review because we have eaten there and I can relate to everything Kevin is saying and I laugh every time. If I ever run into Kevin, I am going to give him a "kiss on the lips" for that review! :laughing:

I did the same thing the other day listened to cheer me up! I will have to go back to the curtain episode that rocked!

I was bummed today and was surprised how many Dis jokes I refer to cheer me up. I taught my DS to wave like a princess below the crown and above the pearls. (the didn't have pearls on though)

Then I got a huge chuckle as I walked my cart back in coral and thought of when Kevin wrote that it doesn't have the same cache when you shop alone! :worship: I have to agree and laughed about it. :rotfl:

Hmmm maybe you guys are onto the next wave! I can say "I knew you then!" :cloud9:

I was one of those 12 year olds who as wondering

Wow looked it up It made it much funnier

So glad I am not alone on the Ohana thing! I died laughing the first time I heard it, so much so that I was downstairs in the basement doing laundry and my husband thought I was having a seizure. I have epilepsy so it was a good guess as I was on the floor laughing really hard, so jerking around!:rotfl2:

Anytime now I need a good chuckle I just say "Kees on the leeps." to my husband. (Well, I had to let him in on the joke poor guy!)

I just put the O'hana review episode back on my ipod so DS and I will have some laughs in the car after a week of state mandated testing. I'm going home and put the curtains one on for my drive to Maine tomorrow!!!

This will be me on i95 North:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter