Inexpensive Souvenirs?

We usually buy the little buttons near the register at World of Disney. We collect pins and buying 5 Disney pins every trip three or four times a year (in addition to the stuffed animals and mugs that we ***have*** to have) was crazy. These buttons fill our pin needs and also make fun little souvenirs to bring to friends!

I like these tins full of yummy mints. (The vanilla mint is my favorite.) After eating all the mints, I use the empty tin to hold gum. They are around $3-4 each and some come in sets. I can't remember if the sets are cheaper. We found them in several locations, including Star Trader. Below are the ones we have purchased in the past.

Fab five tin:
http://www.*****************/zoomif...mages/goodiesdrinks/CANDYMINTS4FLAVORPALS.jpg

Nemo tin:
http://www.*****************/zoomify.asp?catalogid=6027&img=assets/images/goodiesdrinks/13610671.jpg

Ooooh I love this idea! The images don't seeming to work though.

Everyone has had such lovely ideas! It sounds like I'll just have to see what items have the best variety and pick something when I get to the park.

When you see a bunch of stars in a weblink it means that the website has been blocked by Disboard filters.

Thanks for explaining. I'm not super tech savvy, but I thought I at least knew how to cut and paste... Here is a photo I took of three of the tins that come in the set of four tins. (I hope this works...)

I can't find my Nemo tin (oh no!) but you can see a picture of it if you do an image search for "Disney mint tin nemo". It's the same size and shape as the others.

I picked up a ton of Pieces o' Magic (I think they're 6 for $5-6) the last time I was at World of Disney (they were near the checkout in the Pins area). There's all different kinds, such as "Good Luck" clover leaf Mickey heads and "Happily Ever After" pumpkin carriages.

Best souvenirs I bought in the past for co-workers...bought a couple of sets of 6 drink coasters for about $8 each/set and offered 1 coaster to each of my co-workers. The coasters had various pictures of Mickey and these were well liked. Also, have purchased the multi-pack of the magnet clips and passed these out, 1 per person...very useful gift and not very expensive.
The candy and snack suggestions are good too!!

Not sure about DL but in the past at WDW, I've bought small mickey shape soaps for $1 era. Also they had packs of mystery pins ...around 8-10$ for ~8 pins. Also character shape cookie cutter packs came to roughly $3 per cutter

When we were there last week they had some little containters of "buy three for" 5 or 8 dollars. I think they were keychains and looked like miniature antenna toppers or those vinyl bands in the shape of Mickey heads.

I agree about looking near the cash registers. They had a bunch of cute items in bins at the Disney store in DTD and at other locations throughout the park. We bought the little foam Mickey head keychains for gifts; they were 3 for $5. They had a rainbow, a pirate, a Minnie and a sorcerer cap.

I picked up a ton of Pieces o' Magic (I think they're 6 for $5-6) the last time I was at World of Disney (they were near the checkout in the Pins area). There's all different kinds, such as "Good Luck" clover leaf Mickey heads and "Happily Ever After" pumpkin carriages.

Oh my gosh. I just did a search for these online, and they are SUPER CUTE!!!

10474891_669876239760568_1581989233922300942_n.jpg

Now I'll probably end up buying one of these for each of my coworkers, plus a treat! :lmao: I won't be able to contain myself.

Now I'll probably end up buying one of these for each of my coworkers, plus a treat! :lmao: I won't be able to contain myself.

I love these! They are great and will have to get some, too.

Oh my gosh. I just did a search for these online, and they are SUPER CUTE!!! Now I'll probably end up buying one of these for each of my coworkers, plus a treat! :lmao: I won't be able to contain myself.

I got these as my little gifts. I picked the ones with holes or shape cut outs and bought necklace chains to go with them.

These are really cute! DD's tooth is really loose and might fall out during our trip. If it does, I think I'll get one of these for the Tooth Fairy to leave for her.

Last time I was there, I picked up some of the "Pieces of Magic", too as an inexpensive gift. I had them in a bag, and had people reach in (without looking) and retrieve one. It was one of the best received gifts that I'd ever brought home :)
I just love them myself, though, too... Probably will pick up more next trip. I like the idea of getting the ones w/ the holes and putting them on a keychain!

I had extra snack credits on a free dining visit, so I brought home the rice crispy mickey mouse heads. It worked out well.

I have a "Happy Birthday" button I'll send you for free.

Of course, it only works if your name is "Larry."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter