Inexpensive Hotel Offsite but close to DW..from 12/30 - 01/04..Help

karimj

Earning My Ears
hello....I am getting a rate of 45.00 USD at the Days Inn (was told about 5 mins away).....is that a good rate..or does someone have some site..that can get me a better deal...Please Help...Not sure about this at all..also ..I am looking into getting the 7 day passes from the Disney Store here in Toronto....and using them for the 3 days I am there...any suggestions???

REGARDS
Karim

PS>>>THANKS ALL>>>>

At that price you may want to look at mousesavers.com for dicount codes you may be able to get All Stars for a little more but then you are right on site and don't have to drive anywhere you just take the Disney Transportation.

At the Home page of the dis board they post alot of hotels with great prices,
(this isn't really where I have a lot of experince) but also check out the thead on- "Orlando Hotels & Attractions"-

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217251&pagenumber=1
this gives you best/worst offsite experinces
you can find out about Day Inn's (i don't remember see it, so I don't know what it's like) in comparison to others.
We stayed 1 night only at the Rodeway Inn- very close drive to WDW- $28.00 &taxUSD- my rating 5 out of 10- clean, but a little older in style. Then we got All Star Movie for $55.00USD- but that also at not peak time.
So depending on your comfort style & price level, you might get a better deal else where.
As for the ticket prices, someone else should answer that I don't know if it's worth it to buy 7PHP & only use it fo 3 days
:confused:

If you go to http://www.wdwinfo.com/ and look on the right hand side of the page, you'll see a section called hotel deals. It seems like there are quite a few in the DTD area ... good luck! Let us know if you find any good deals :p

We stayed at Magic Castle Inn and Suites. They have a free breakfast in the mornings and we got a suite for $33 a night. We thought it was clean and close to WDW.

I can send you pics on it when I get home on the 10th of December...I'm in New Brunswick now.

go see them at www.magicorlando.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter