• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indy Stunt Show with little ones?

moinab

<font color=009966>That's M.O. in A.B.<br><font co
We are planning on going to Disney Studios this weekend. DH would like to see the Indy Stunt Show, but I am wondering how appropriate it is for DS-3 and DD-1. Will they be frightened or bored? DS is rather timid. I would appreciate any insight into this show.

TIA

We took my neice this past fall-- she was 18 months-- she hated it. It was too loud for her. Ironically she made it through Fantasmic, but not this show. I think each child is really different though. We sat by the end of a row, so we'd be able to leave easily in case it bothered her. I don't think it hurts to try.

My oldest DS saw it at 15 months and he was ok with it.
Last summer, the youngest ones in the group(who BTW, were both traumatized in ITTBAB) were 3 & 4. They both, along with their 7yo brothers loved Indy. They cracked up when the people were falling and fighting, etc... Then again, these are boys, so they find that stuff funny. :rolleyes: ;) They all wanted to see it again and again.

We went to the Indy stunt show the first week of March with my 3 year old dd & 4 year old ds. They both got a bit bored during the non-action talking scenes, but loved watching the action show itself. They weren't scared at all. In fact, I don't think anything we saw at WDW scared either of them except the snake popping out of the screen at Honey I Shrunk the Audience at Epcot--ds had nightmares about that.

When we went, both of my boys loved it. They were 7 and almost 3. The little one thought it was cool and did not get scared. It really all depends on the kid though. He loves Star Wars and has now seen the Indiana Jones movies (we made him turn around during the gruesome parts) and is a pretty tough little guy.

Thanks for the replies. Since DS tends to be timid (we had to take the chicken exit out of HM after he freaked in the stretching room), I'm thinking he might be upset by fighting. Also, the more I think about it, I doubt DD would sit for that long.

Maybe next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter