Indy Refurb - June 11 to 14

OlliePop27

Mouseketeer
Just saw Indy on the refurb calendar starting June 11th. Anyone have info regarding length of downtime? Hopefully, just a short 4 day refresh.

EDIT TO ADD: Disneyland's hours for 6/15 have been posted and Indy was removed from the refurb list. This means the Indy refurb is Monday, June 11 - Thursday, June 14 (reopening on Friday, June 15).

Last edited:
It was down a lot this past weekend. Probably something that needs a few days to clear up.

Anyone see an end date anywhere? I'm really hoping it's back by July 8th, it is my daughter's favorite ride and exclusive to DL.

Anyone see an end date anywhere? I'm really hoping it's back by July 8th, it is my daughter's favorite ride and exclusive to DL.

but a close second is Dinosaur at AK! I am going May 29th, I will try to refrain from screaming "right! left! right! left!" in the appropriate times :)

O no! Hope its a short one! I think my oldest would finally be tall enough to ride this for the 1st time on our upcoming June trip. It would be super sad if its closed!!!

Oh no! We are there June 19-23 and will be really bummed if it isn't up. :( Refurbs popping up at the last minute are really disappointing when you only get to go once every 2-3 years...

We are there the 20-25th! I'll also be bummed...it is our tradition to ride it first every time we go. :sad1:

So hoping this comes back up by the 17th! I was counting my lucky stars that nothing major seemed to be down while I was there (excluding Pixar Pier), but looks like I might've done that a bit too soon!

Bummer. Wish they were better about posting this stuff. We're there that week to end our APs. If I'd known it was going to be down we would have rode it last week when we visited for the day. It was my son's birthday and he isn't tall enough so it wasnt on our schedule. Does it go down on the 11th? We'll be there on the 10th, so we'll need to make sure we get a ride in. Also a bummer because of summer crowds. Need all rides open for crowding, thanks.

Oh no! We are there June 19-23 and will be really bummed if it isn't up. :( Refurbs popping up at the last minute are really disappointing when you only get to go once every 2-3 years...

This is our 1st trip in June. I'll be really annoyed if Indy isn't open, especially with just 1 months notice.

I was just going to post this. Super happy to see the calendar today and not see Indy listed under refurbishment! :)

Thanks for posting the update. My sister is soooo happy! It opens back up on her last day at the parks.

Just saw Indy on the refurb calendar starting June 11th. Anyone have info regarding length of downtime? Hopefully, just a short 4 day refresh.

EDIT TO ADD: Disneyland's hours for 6/15 have been posted and Indy was removed from the refurb list. This means the Indy refurb is Monday, June 11 - Thursday, June 14 (reopening on Friday, June 15).

Thanks so much for tracking this & providing the update! My niece is coming from the east coast for a rare visit starting the 18th & this is her favorite ride - I was dreading having to tell her it would be closed, relieved to see it should be back by then.

I don't think it was a planned refurb. It has been down a lot the last month. They need to take it down for some repairs, but of course no one wants it down during their visit. I understand it is disappointing, but safety is the main concern.

Yay!! I'm so excited that the refurb is a quick one and will be open for our trip... And looks like it will be open for at least part of everyone else here's trips, as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter