Indy Jones seating/Calling Cheshire Figment

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
I am attending a cheer competition in March which I am assuming will be partly at the Indy Jones arena. Are there reserved spots for ecv's down front and if there are are they set aside for wheelchair parties or is it first come since it is not a "Disney" show?

TIA

We have 24 wheelchair/ECV spaces in the top row, and four spaces in the front row on the "house right" side. There is seating for a few people next to each wheelchair/ECV space The second row in house right, as well as the next-to-top row are reserved for additional members of wheelchair/ECV parties or people who cannot do multiple steps.

Having sat in both spots, here's some additional information.

Front spots: To get there, you have to be led by a CM and will be going down some fairly steep ramps. You will be close to the action, but since you are to the right side of the stage, you will get a much better view of that action. Since you are close, you will feel heat from the fire. Since there are few seats in the front, you may need to get there early to get one (CF can give a better idea of this, but it has been our experience that if you are not there early, those seats may be full).

Back row: Since you are farther away, you won't feel much (if any) effect of the fire. Being farther away, you will get a better overview of the whole stage.

JUST NOTICED: You are thinking some of the Cheeleading competition might be there. I read it, but it didn't sink in until I read my reply.
Hopefully, no fire there. LOL

Thanks CF & Sue. The last comps I went to--people STOOD up for a LOT of it. Would hate to travel all that way and end up not seeing my niece!

When Pop Warner and the Cheerleading competitions are on then attractions can get crowded. Imagine a herd of teen aged girls who all want to ride the same ride or see the same show. Even though it may still be the slow season the girls and teams as well as tour groups can all head to something and what had nobody in line suddenly is packed.

We can seat about 2,000 at Indy, and another 150-200 standing in the back. On a crowded day we do pack people in, but the seats are steep enough that people do not have to stand to see. We do not allow anyone to sit or stand in the stairways and in the back access to the stairways has to remain clear.

So if you are seated at the top you will have nobody standing in front of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter