Indoor QS dining in Epcot?

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
We are thinking of dropping our TS dinner at Epcot, and just winging it with a QS. What locations are indoor, in the A/C? I know America is, and I think Japan?? Is that it, or are there others I'm forgetting?

TIA!

Electric Umbrella is indoors..... I love that place for some reason even though its basically your standard food court.

Yes, there is seating in America and Japan. I think we are doing Morocco and the bakery in France this time. Both have indoor seating as well.

What about that big food court downstairs by Soarin'?

Never ate there

Future World
Electric Umbrella
Sunshine Seasons

World Showcase
Fully indoors: Liberty Inn (US), Katsura Grill (Japan), Les Halles (France). Also Tutto Gusto (Italy), La Cava Del Tequila (Mexico), and the Rose & Crown Pub (UK), which are considered lounges, not QS, but serve food or snacks. Spice Road at Morocco is now classified as a table service although they do serve small plates, and has an indoor section.
Sheltered seating, but open, no AC: Lotus Blossom (China), Kringla Bakery (Norway), Sommerfest (Germany), Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
All other CS locations are open without sheltered tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter