Indoor pool anywhere? in WL??

Selket

Been there - done that
After a long hiatus, I'm hoping to return to WDW for my 40th birthday!! Last was there in 2000 and stayed on site for the first time at the PO. Since we will be going during the colder months (perhaps December - I like going that time of year for less crowds) I was wondering if any hotels onsite have an indoor pool? I saw a reference to an indoor portion of a pool at WL but it was unclear if you could actually swim in it there or it just started as a waterfall there or something. I realize sometimes it is warm enough to swim outside (are the outdoor pools heated?) but just thinking of what to do if we hit a cold spell. An indoor pool might be a necessity for my oldest.

Never been to WL but I'm strongly considering it. I have a very reluctant disney-disliking DH :( and two kids - one will be six and the other almost 2 yrs old by that time. Any advice appreciated!

Carol

There are no indoor pools at any of the Disney resorts (you might find an offsite hotel with one). The indoor portion of the WL pool is really along the lines of a babbling brook that flows down into the pool.

All the pools are heated and depending on weather, you would be able to swim in December. Temps range from jacket/mittens some years to shorts another, so if you go then, pack a little of everything and hope for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter