Indoor masks

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Now that the masks have been discontinued for indoor dining in Oahu and safe travels has gone away - is the Aulani website just slow to take down the wording that masks must be worn indoors at the resort. Or is it still in place?

I can't speak for Aulani until Monday, but we checked into a Waikiki hotel today. The front desk was about 50-50 with masks, and seemed excited about not mandating them. Most guests did not have them on.

I'm at Aulani right now. Indoor mask mandate has been lifted for vaccinated guests. Many CMs are still wearing their masks but I have seen CMs including my server at breakfast this morning not wearing their masks. It's up to you but it is no longer required as of today.
That is great news!! Thanks for sharing!

Now that the masks have been discontinued for indoor dining in Oahu and safe travels has gone away - is the Aulani website just slow to take down the wording that masks must be worn indoors at the resort. Or is it still in place?
What is meant by “safe travels has gone away”

We are booked in July. Wondering if this means travelers to Hawaii or Aulani no longer must prove vaccination status? I haven’t looked into the requirements yet too closely as things have been fluid through Covid and we are vaccinated.

What is meant by “safe travels has gone away”

We are booked in July. Wondering if this means travelers to Hawaii or Aulani no longer must prove vaccination status? I haven’t looked into the requirements yet too closely as things have been fluid through Covid and we are vaccinated.
Nevermind, I looked it up and see it’s the state’s vaccination requirement that has gone away.

As of yesterday plexiglass was still being used. I hate it bc my hearings stinks and between the masks and plexiglass I can’t hear anything people say. I was at the front desk yesterday and about half of the cast members in the morning were wearing masks. It was much easier later on when the cast member at the coffee place had no mask.

As of yesterday plexiglass was still being used. I hate it bc my hearings stinks and between the masks and plexiglass I can’t hear anything people say. I was at the front desk yesterday and about half of the cast members in the morning were wearing masks. It was much easier later on when the cast member at the coffee place had no mask.
The greatest irony of the mask-plexiglass-mask interaction is that it inevitably leads to people leaning in close to one another around the plexiglass and shouting four inches from the other person's head so they can actually hear one another. For safety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter