• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Individual Lightning Lane Options Not Appearing?

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I’m staying onsite today (got in late last night, this morning is our 1st day). I can see times for G+, but not times for individual LL are appearing. I got on at 7:05. It can’t possibly be sold out, can it?

Attachments

• 872DCF68-8182-4106-8E91-E2C4C38C60B6.jpeg
    872DCF68-8182-4106-8E91-E2C4C38C60B6.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 17
I tried ILL$ at 7am and noticed the option was missing. The app is now showing a pop up message apologizing that ILL$ isn‘t available at this time. Stuck in the same boat as you.

Same here. They appear to have shut off ILL purchases today.
"at this time purchases for individual lightning lanes are unavailable"

Just entered HS and was told that “they had received complaints from non-resort guests and moved the ILL selection time back to 9am for EVERYONE”. Any reason why we need to stay on-site? Another advantage gone…
Is this actually true??? Would they really take that perk away already?

Hopefully this isnt true as regular LL reservations have been working fine since 7am.

EDIT: ILL now active.

Last edited:
If true, the Disney website has not been updated. Still shows the 7 am time for ILL for resort guests, 9 am for off site.

Definitely working now.

Attachments

• 21EACAB6-A37B-4309-B8FE-7CFBA80F1C62.jpeg
    21EACAB6-A37B-4309-B8FE-7CFBA80F1C62.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
If they take the 7am perk away suddenly, after enticing me to book an onsite vacation with the promise of having a head start on ILL$ purchases, that will be the last straw for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter