Individual Attraction Selections

FreeCA

Mouseketeer
My understanding is that individual attraction selections open up at 7 AM for resort hotel guests.

does this apply to the day you check in? if I check in on a Saturday does that mean that at 7 AM that Saturday I can make individual attraction selections even though my hotel room wouldn’t be ready yet?

It applies to any day you have a park ticket and park reservation.

Lots of people go to a park or parks if they have Park Hoppers on the day they check out of their resort and are leaving WDW late in the day.

It applies to any day you have a park ticket and park reservation.

Lots of people go to a park or parks if they have Park Hoppers on the day they check out of their resort and are leaving WDW late in the day.
Thank you! That makes sense now :)

Thought of one more question on this topic, especially because I'm more familiar with DL where no one can make ILL/Genie+ selections before officially entering a park for the day...

So I can make my "first" ILL and Genie+ selection at 7am if I'm a resort guest, but what about a second ILL or another Genie+ after the two cool off period? Or does making a second selection require entering a park?

Thought of one more question on this topic, especially because I'm more familiar with DL where no one can make ILL/Genie+ selections before officially entering a park for the day...

So I can make my "first" ILL and Genie+ selection at 7am if I'm a resort guest, but what about a second ILL or another Genie+ after the two cool off period? Or does making a second selection require entering a park?
You can make 2 ILL selections at 7am if you are onsite. Just be aware that there is currently only 1 ILL ride per park (through Aug. 8) so your second would need to be in another park you are going to hop to (GOTG might be an exception here once it opens.) You can book a second G+ 2 hours after park opening OR when you scan into your most recently booked G+ OR 2 hours after you booked your last G+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter