Indie Ride Question

Robindianne

DIS Veteran
Does the Indiana Jones que still have the glyph things that you use the decoder cards to decipher? I know they don't pass out the cards anymore (I think) but I will print them from pictures I found online.

TIA

As far as I know, yes, they do still have the mara (I think that was what it was called :confused3 ) writing on the walls. HTH :)

The do still have the glyphs, where did you find the decoder online? I'd love to try this on my next trip.

The cards I have pictures of match the last one on that Website. I will print them out and take with me.
Wahoooooooo

Actually if you study the glyphs they have a vague resemblance to the corresponding English characters, and it's possible to read the phrases without the card if you don't mind filling in a non-obvious character here and there.

you wont have time... cuz the line is free in the tunnels...

just on a side note, Indy was down indefinately around 6PM today... i dont know if it will be up tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter