Indianapolis Disney Meet - 5th Annual - All Welcome!

All I can say is WOW! That was our best Indy Disney Meet ever! Thanks to all of you who attended. INCREDIBLE!

All I can say is WOW! That was our best Indy Disney Meet ever! Thanks to all of you who attended. INCREDIBLE!

Thank you, Aaron and Kim, for a wonderful DIS meet! It was my first Indy DIS meet, but it won't be my last!

I got home about 30 minutes ago. It rained as I left Indy and as I got to Champaign, but the weather was beautiful in between! :)

And I missed it. :sad: I knew it would be good, as always.

Sorry about no live updates, but we missed you!
I missed you and all the others. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone. I always have a good time with Aaron's folks too.

And I missed it. :sad: I knew it would be good, as always.

I missed you and all the others. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone. I always have a good time with Aaron's folks too.

Today - I was the lucky one who had a good time with Aaron's folks! :) You have a wonderful family, Aaron!

Fowler, IN?? Grew up there myself and our parents are still there. We live in Fishers now and I always want to attend this Dis meet but something always comes up. Next year for sure!

Fowler, IN?? Grew up there myself and our parents are still there. We live in Fishers now and I always want to attend this Dis meet but something always comes up. Next year for sure!

Hey, you don't have to travel too far to make it. Join us next year. It sure is a nice fun day. :)

Today - I was the lucky one who had a good time with Aaron's folks! :) You have a wonderful family, Aaron!
And lucky you were. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

As I anticipated, races were canceled for today, none ran at all today. They will make up during the week I presume.

171 guests came to the Indy Meet yesterday. Thanks for coming!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you that we raised $2600 for Give Kids the World this year. That brings our overall contribution for the past 4 years (since we've been raising money for Give Kids the World) to $11,500. THANK YOU! I think we can all agree it's been an amazing ride and what we've accomplished is heart-warming. Thanks to all of you who've helped, contributed, and been a part of our meet over the past 5 years. We couldn't have done it without you.
We hope to see you next year.... :wave2:

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you that we raised $2600 for Give Kids the World this year. That brings our overall contribution for the past 4 years (since we've been raising money for Give Kids the World) to $11,500. THANK YOU! I think we can all agree it's been an amazing ride and what we've accomplished is heart-warming. Thanks to all of you who've helped, contributed, and been a part of our meet over the past 5 years. We couldn't have done it without you.

:cool1::yay::woohoo::banana

We had a blast and met so many nice people.

Hi Everyone,

Thats wonderful! Glad we could make it, it was a blast! My oldest loved face painting the little ones. :) And my little one loved playing with all the other kids. yummy food also. Looking forward to next year. I live in Fishers, so if you need any help, just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter