• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indianapolis DIS Meet - 4th Annual - All Welcome

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!

For those of you checking-in please make sure you post what food items you will be bringing to the meet so I can update the first post of this thread. This will give us an idea of what type of food items we need or what we may have to much of to share.

See you all real soon!

Hello Aaron....I wish we could make this event this year. Last year was our first time and we really enjoyed ourselves! The prizes sound great and for such a great cause! I sure would like to check out those Dooney and Burke bags! :lovestruc We will be returning home from our Disney Med Cruise that very day! :cool1:. My husband and I are the couple that saw you last year at Disney the weekend you ran in the marathon before the Food and Wine festival at the Crystal Palace breakfast! Hope this meet is great for you!

Hello Aaron....I wish we could make this event this year. Last year was our first time and we really enjoyed ourselves! The prizes sound great and for such a great cause! I sure would like to check out those Dooney and Burke bags! :lovestruc We will be returning home from our Disney Med Cruise that very day! :cool1:. My husband and I are the couple that saw you last year at Disney the weekend you ran in the marathon before the Food and Wine festival at the Crystal Palace breakfast! Hope this meet is great for you!
Sorry you can't make it this year. The Med cruise sounds wonderful. I do recall our visit in the Crystal Palace. I was with another family. We'll hopefully do this again next year. See you then.

We'll pick up some chicken nuggets at the Meijers.
That sound terrific! :)

Aaron, I am planning on attending (Milford), my wife (Shawn-MouseFan64) will try to make it as well. I will roll in about an hour late as we have a network cutover that morning at work but I will come and bring some form of desert!

Aaron, I think we will bring potato salad or something very similar to that. We brought chicken last year and it looks as if there are several already bring it again this year. Looking forward to seeing all again this year. Can you post the address of the location??...smjj

A little change of plans. It will be me (Pam) my sister (Linda) and
my sister in law (also Linda). My sister in law was going to Texas but thought it would be too HOT. That is good for me, now she can join us.
We will bring a dessert.

Aaron, I am planning on attending (Milford), my wife (Shawn-MouseFan64) will try to make it as well. I will roll in about an hour late as we have a network cutover that morning at work but I will come and bring some form of desert!
That's great Milford. I understand those network cutovers. I'm a network guy by trade myself and have been involved in plenty of them. Sometimes they don't go as planned and can extend themselves into the day. I've had a few of those since I started working in the industry. But hey, it comes with the territory, right? :)

Aaron, I think we will bring potato salad or something very similar to that. We brought chicken last year and it looks as if there are several already bring it again this year. Looking forward to seeing all again this year. Can you post the address of the location??...smjj
That sounds great! Here's the address to the meet location.
Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds - O.V. Winks Building
2003 Pleasant St
Noblesville, IN 46060-3627
Looking forward to seeing you guys again this year.

A little change of plans. It will be me (Pam) my sister (Linda) and
my sister in law (also Linda). My sister in law was going to Texas but thought it would be too HOT. That is good for me, now she can join us.
We will bring a dessert.
No problem! See you all there.

We are still planning on being there! I will bring bacon wrapped little smokies sausages :) They are super yummy.

The Smith's from Ohio won't be coming to Indiana that weekend. I'm sorry to miss this.....maybe, next year??
Barbara

Number 425 of 500 Cast Member Edition signed Robert Olszewski Disneyland Monorail 1959 Mark I

a265f435.jpg

Hi Aaron, would it be OK if I bring Ham sliced up and some buns?

Aaron,

Are you looking for Items for the silent auction? I might have some unique things from some of our past DVC Member Cruises that we might part with the addtional items we got.

Aaron,

Are you looking for Items for the silent auction? I might have some unique things from some of our past DVC Member Cruises that we might part with the addtional items we got.
We are always looking for additional auction items. Please bring them to the meet and we'll add them to the table. We'll even give you a receipt for tax purposes.

Thanks a million! :)

Hi Everyone!

We've acquired several Disney gift cards for prizes of $10, $25, and $50. Prizes will be raffles off at the top of each hour. If you want a shot at a Disney gift card and other great prizes consider joining us in Indy for a great cause!

Hi Everyone,

David Zanolla who is a contributor here on the DIS and Instructor at Western Illinois University has asked us to participate in a social media survey. This survey is completely voluntary, but if you choose to participate we would appreciate it. The survey and our meet go hand in hand. Only participate in this survey if you plan on attending the meet. The details are below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The following message has been approved by Corey Martin, President of DISboards.com)

NOTE: If you participated in this study in the summer of 2010 - we greatly appreciate your time! However, please do not complete the survey a second time.

Hello DISboards members! Have you ever wondered what happens when people who have formed online relationships meet up offline? We are researchers from Western Illinois University who have wondered the same thing. If you are planning to meet up with someone you have met on www.disboards.com sometime in the next six months we hope that you will consider participating in our study.

Participation will occur in two phases. The first phase requires you to click on the link below and complete a short survey. Later, after you meet up with someone from the DISboards offline, we will email you a second survey. Each survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. We would greatly appreciate your help!

If you have any questions concerning this study at any time please contact us at ComResearcher@gmail.com

Please follow this link to the survey: http://OnlinetoOffline.questionpro.com

Thank you,
Dr. Bree McEwan
Dept. of Communication
Western Illinois University

David Zanolla, M. A.
Dept. of Communication
Western Illinois University

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter