• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indianapolis DIS Meet - 4th Annual - All Welcome

I pinged Laura Spencer of the DMP to see if they might have some nice giveaways to chip in. Will let you know!

I pinged Laura Spencer of the DMP to see if they might have some nice giveaways to chip in. Will let you know!
That's great Doug! Thanks a million.

We'll be there again this year. Me (Michelle) and my kids, Ignacio (9), Leila (7) and Karina (4). I'll think about what food to bring and let you know later. The kids and I are really looking forward to the fun again this year!

We'll be there again this year. Me (Michelle) and my kids, Ignacio (9), Leila (7) and Karina (4). I'll think about what food to bring and let you know later. The kids and I are really looking forward to the fun again this year!
That's great Michelle! Looking forward to seeing you again. :)

I plan to come! This will be my first DIS meet...sounds fun! I'm Debbie, by the way.
That's great Debbie! Looking forward to meeting you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Amber - That's great! Looking forward to seeing you and daughter. Just curious...How old is she?

My DD is 2 and a half (She'll be 3 in November). She is so in to everything Disney...I can't wait for our trip in October. Unfortunately, I told her we were going to DW because I knew she didn't really understand what that was. Now she's seen the commercials and she bugs me daily about going....and we still have 4 months to go!

My DD is 2 and a half (She'll be 3 in November). She is so in to everything Disney...I can't wait for our trip in October. Unfortunately, I told her we were going to DW because I knew she didn't really understand what that was. Now she's seen the commercials and she bugs me daily about going....and we still have 4 months to go!
Those are fun times when your kids bug you about going to DW. It doesn't take much convincing, does it? :lmao:

Jason and I will be there. Looking forward to it!
Looking forward to seeing you guys again. :)

I'll be there in spirit! That is a Notre Dame football weekend & a busy tourist weekend in Michigan City (I'm a GM of a hotel in Michigan City & have to make sure things go smoothly).

Do we have hotel info? Need to leave Sat PM after meet, but would like to come a couple days early.

Oh - and put Kyla down for games, or arts/crafts, if you need more help.

Hey Jennifer....

The hotel we recommend is the Cambria Suites near the Hamilton Town Center mall.

http://www.cambriasuites.com/hotel-noblesville-indiana-IN278

I'm going to stop into the hotel and discuss blocking off some rooms for guests coming in from out of town. I'm not sure if I will get a block or not. It will depend on the number of attendees who show interest in coming from out of town.

In the meantime I sugges you book there. If we block off some rooms you can always transfer your reservation to that block of rooms.

Just made my ressies at Cambria [8/31-9/3]. :banana: Gives us a couple days to do sight-seeing and 'tourist' stuff.

Hi Everyone -

We are back from 2 weeks in Central Florida (and the Bahamas)!

Just a quick update. During our trip we picked up some great auction items, prizes, and other things for the meet. It should be a wonderful meet this year with some great prizes and items to bid on. You won't be disappointed. The proceeds and money raised from the auction items will go directly to the Power of 10 - Give Kids the World fundraiser!

Hope to see you at the meet.

Is it just me, or was the thread much more active last year?
Yes it was. There are a lot of meets planned this year all over the country to benefit The Power of 10 - Give Kids the World which is a great thing. The facts are more DISers have to be selective as to which meets they attend, where they go, etc. As much as I'm sure everyone would like to be able to do all of the meets it just isn't possible. I completely understand it. With meets in the northeast, southeast, etc our midwest meet may not be a possibility for others to attend from other parts of the country who attended in previous years. This is June and I'm sure others will join our conversation the closer we get to Labor Day weekend.

The only thing I can ask is to spread the word about our meet so we can raise as much money for the Power of 10 as possible. It's going to be a great day of Disney fun while we do something great for the community! This is a totally free event. The silent auctions are discretionary. Who knows someone could walk away with a great prize while having a fun-filled day.

Have you decided on a location yet?...smjj

Have you decided on a location yet?...smjj
I'm finalizing those details now, but it looks like a great possibility the meet will be held in the same location as last year. I should know and have it posted by this Friday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter