Indiana Jones refurb (update 11/14-11/16)

No way! I arrive late december after almost 10 years of not going. Indiana jones is the one that was always so magical in those misty mornings! Doesnt make sense right before holiday season :/

It’s only on the calendar for refurb Nov 14, 15, and 16. Gone on Nov 17. (I am checking every day to see if Monsters Inc has an end date. We go in early December and it’s one if my favorites.)
Is monsters inc also out?

Does it ever open earlier than 3 days? (Says the person with tix for 11/16 🤦‍♀️)

I don't work for Disney so it's not like I have inside info. I just remember seeing the same Indy refurb appear on the November calendar year after year. I always visit the parks sometime in November, so I tend to review the calendar for that month a lot. If Indy shows closed Nov 14-16 and open again Nov 17, then I would expect the listed closure dates to hold. They don't usually shorten already short refurb windows like that. Of course, if something unexpected/problematic happens during the closure, rides have been known to stay closed longer.

I don't work for Disney so it's not like I have inside info. I just remember seeing the same Indy refurb appear on the November calendar year after year. I always visit the parks sometime in November, so I tend to review the calendar for that month a lot. If Indy shows closed Nov 14-16 and open again Nov 17, then I would expect the listed closure dates to hold. They don't usually shorten already short refurb windows like that. Of course, if something unexpected/problematic happens during the closure, rides have been known to stay closed longer.
Like the small world flood last year. 😵‍💫

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter