Indiana Jones closed 3/8-3/11

Wilcojoe

Mouseketeer
Just noticed this short term closure that just popped up. This messes up our plans a bit. I guess we might rope drop it on our first day 3/7 so we can LL it later.

Oh no those are my park days!!! :(

I have three day tickets. I don’t see any way on the app to modify them to add a day (7th). On WDW app it’s easy to do. Is there an easy way with DL tickets? Thanks for any info

I saw this yesterday, but luckily it's on our day of arrival and not one of our park days! We would have been sad.

I didn't know they did last minute, multi day closures... that terrifies me! Lol!

I'm guessing they likely do this for rides that break down frequently and are in need of a lot of repair.... but a March break closure seems like strange timing. Why wouldn't they do this in February when it's not as busy???

Have they done this with other rides before???

It needs some refurb. We rode it yesterday and half the ride was dark. Boulder didn't move. It was a waste of a long wait.

Darn! Those are our dates in the parks. I know rides need to have down time for refurb but it's a bummer when one of our favorites is down during the entire visit.

Thanks for posting this. We're doing that entire week for my daughter's birthday and she's never been on Indiana Jones. Last time we went (like 4 years ago) she wasn't tall enough. The upcoming trip is a surprise but she's brought it up now and then anyway. We'll make sure we get on it the first day we're there on Monday the 7th!

Probably going to fix the snake.
Has been broken since the park reopened, then was replaced with the older snake model, but set to stationary.

Oh no those are my park days!!! :(

I have three day tickets. I don’t see any way on the app to modify them to add a day (7th). On WDW app it’s easy to do. Is there an easy way with DL tickets? Thanks for any info
I'm trying to do this with 2 day tickets. According to the CM I talked to, apparently you have to call, and then while on the phone, buy 4 day tickets. They then cancel the original tickets and refund you. It seems pretty crazy to me......and yes, WDW is much easier!

The easier question to answer is “What is working in Indy?”
I always seem to get the Look into the Future room, not sure if that is now the default.
The "laser beam" from Mara's eye doesn't seem to work when you travel down the stairs.
Projection in the insect room are dim.
Projection in the rat room doesn't work, but it normally doesn't work.
Rolling ball and moving walls seem to at least work now.

REALLY wish they would take some of the scenes from the Tokyo DisneySea version and put them here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter