Indiana Jones Adventure vs Radiator Springs Racers

Better ride?

• Total voters
To me, these are so different, and I absolutely LOVE them both! I don’t think I could honestly choose one over the other as far as the actual RIDE
part is concerned... all in all, when I consider how immersive Indy is, with the queue and all of the effects, I would probably have to put Indy very slightly above RSR.

I cringe having to even make a decision like that, lol...

Last edited:

RSR is by far the more advanced and “thrilling” ride, but Indy is just so perfect and has that true magic Disney of old times feeling. The whole area that Indy is in, Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Indy, Haunted Mansion, I remember them all when I was ~12 and now in my mid 30s I still love them just as much.

I make it a big priority to do Indy and RSR both on a visit, but if it’s a multi day (usually is), once I’ve hit them once, Indy is the one I try to do repeat rides on.

I've only rode each of them once. Indy has almost always been broken down every trip I've ever been on. When I finally got to ride it 5 years ago I didn't love it. It was so jarring and I was by myself and just not having fun. I'll give it another go though with my family when we can finally go to DL.

RSR was pretty fun though!

I like both of them a lot. I have a handful of rides that always enjoy and both of those are in that category. If I had to pick one over the other, I'd choose RSR because I enjoy being outdoors and part of the ride is outdoors. I also truly feel like I am cruising around in Arizona.

RSR is certainly a fun ride - and I can even get my wife to go on RSR too, even though she's not a fan of rollercoasters ;)

We've not tried Indy yet but I think we might have to, upon reading this thread ....

I've only rode each of them once. Indy has almost always been broken down every trip I've ever been on. When I finally got to ride it 5 years ago I didn't love it. It was so jarring and I was by myself and just not having fun. I'll give it another go though with my family when we can finally go to DL.
I was hesitant to say this because there are so many Indy fans on these boards, but you’ve inspired me. Here it is:
I don’t like Indy at all despite giving it a few chances. The ride is uncomfortably jarring for me. I thought my daughter and grandsons might like it the last time we visited in 2019, so I offered it up, but they weren’t fans either. Conversely, we all LOVE RSR.
Different strokes, I guess:bored:

I love them both, but I'll have to give it to RSR, due to the immersion, and partially because of the theming/immersion both on the ride and outside the ride...I LOVE Cars Land at night. And RSR at sunset is magical. *Sigh*. Finally going back in 2 weeks!

No, really, they did an EXCELLENT job theming Cars Land.

It's RSR for me, but only by a small margin.

Having been on Test Track, RSR, and Journey to the Center of the Earth in Japan, I find it interesting how Disney can create three very different rides with the same technology.

If they were to restore Indy to its former glory, it might be closer but most definitely going with RSR by a large margin for me.

It's RSR for me, but only by a small margin.

Having been on Test Track, RSR, and Journey to the Center of the Earth in Japan, I find it interesting how Disney can create three very different rides with the same technology.
The fast part of Journey needs to be longer! And Journey is better than both RSR and Indy in my opinion (but not by much).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter