Indiana DVC owners group

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
Noticed there were many other states represented but not Indiana so I thought I would start one. Live just south of Indianapolis and we have been members since 2004. Our home resort is OKW with 3 contracts all June use year. We travel to Disney/DCL at least twice a year and our next trip is this coming Sept. followed by one with the family this coming Thanksgiving. Been making the rounds of the different resorts lately but looking forward to our return to OKW..smjj

Nice thread idea! I'm not a DVC member yet but hoping to be soon. Waiting to hear on ROFR on a contract at AKV. We live in Muncie. Sometimes we fly on Southwest out of Indy, and sometimes we add a trip to WDW to a visit with family who live in South Carolina. When we go via South Carolina, we typically drive. Hoping to take our first DVC trip next summer!

Another Hoosier here, living between Kokomo and Rochester! Been a member since '97 at Boardwalk but we are really fond of BCV. We've stayed at every resort (DVC and non-DVC) except Riveria. We go 3-4 times a year and usually fly out of Indy but when we drive, we like to go east out of Knoxville to pick up 95 along the east coast.

Thanks for the thread!

Native Hoosier here, though now living a couple states over. We own 150 SSR points and will be heading down in late September for my DW's 50th.

DVC owners since 2011 with contracts at SSR, Poly, and Aulani. We live west of Indy. I’ve been to Disney World three times during Covid, and we spent a couple of days after Christmas at Hilton Head for the first time. My husband and daughter just ran the “virtual” 10K on property. We’ve stayed at all DVC properties except Grand Floridian and Vero Beach. Hoping to get to those soon!

I am a DVC owner since 1997, with five OKW contracts , I am the Hoosier Daddy, [ spelled Husurdady ] safely can say that because being from NW Indiana and am the father of four who sent all four of his kids to/thru Purdue U.

Glad to see this thread become active again! We did indeed close on our AKV contract last year and stayed there on our first DVC trip in March. We loved it!

We're in noblesville and have saratoga springs, boardwalk, and Boulder ridge. We love congress park as well. So nice to be able to walk over to disney springs!

We live in Carmel and have been owners at AKV since 2007. Have stayed at most all of the DVC resorts now except Rivera, VGF and Vero Beach. Hope to hit them all someday! Still love our home resort! Love watching the animals. We are heading down for 5 nights in July to stay in the coveted Club Level Studio. Won’t be doing any parks this trip (except hopefully one MM night if we can get a reservation). Annual passes have gotten too expensive for us, and we’re just not interested in multiple park days anymore, so we plan to slowly make our way through our non-expiring tickets that we bought years ago. Wish we had gotten even more of those!

Fishers here as well! We've owned since 2004. Bought SSR originally through Disney and have been adding on over the years with 2 more SSR and an AKV resale. When the kids were little, we mainly stayed at WL but as they have gotten older, we have moved over to staying at Boardwalk primarily. One of our kids did the College Program last year so we spent a lot of extra time there. Now half of our trips are without the kids so we get to stay longer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter