Independence of the Seas--a beverage question

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
We are DCL cruisers and used to all the free soda. We are doing the Independence in about 5 weeks and curious if you don't take the beverage package what do they offer you to drink at the buffets and dinner without a charge. Both my DW and I drink soda but I can live without it but neither of us drink iced tea. Just curious what is available to us. Thanks.

We are DCL cruisers and used to all the free soda. We are doing the Independence in about 5 weeks and curious if you don't take the beverage package what do they offer you to drink at the buffets and dinner without a charge. Both my DW and I drink soda but I can live without it but neither of us drink iced tea. Just curious what is available to us. Thanks.

free drinks are tap water (filtered - it's fine), iced tea, lemonade, milk, chocolate milk, hot tea, and hot coffee. sometimes in the cafe promenade, sorrentos, or the windjammer buffet there are flavored waters, but i'm not sure on indy (i'm on her for the first time right before you - feb 18). at breakfast there is apple and orange juice, and sometimes other juice like cranberry, though it is from a machine and often watered down. some people bring those little packets of powder or drops (like crystal light, mio, etc) to flavor their water. you can also buy sodas a la carte - i think they are about $2.50-$3.00 these days.

Indy had flavored water in the Windjammer. I don't recall seeing it anywhere else on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter