Incredibles characters

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they have any Incredibles characters at the parks or (preferably) any of the character meals.
If so can you let me know where to find them.
DS would be made up :)

I've heard that there are some Incredibles characters in the Walt Disney Studios parade, but I haven't seen it myself yet, so I can't confirm. I'm sure I've seen a photo somewhere, though...

Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl have a fixed spot in front of the Art of Disney Animation in the Walt Disney Studios park. They have fixed hours.

incredibles3.jpg

Ahhh, I think that was the photo I saw! :) I thought it was a float in the parade. :flower:

Mr. Incredible (Bob) leads off the Studios parade. He came up to me and "let" me feel his bicep! We also saw him "wandering" in the Studios later in the afternoon.
I don't think they take part in any character meals..
:flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

jodyb said:
Mr. Incredible (Bob) leads off the Studios parade. He came up to me and "let" me feel his bicep!

LOL Jody!!

we asked Mr Incredible for an autograph last December and he motioned to Mrs Incredible so I'm not sure if he gives autographs but she certainly does

Looking at the photo, it looks like he has moulded plastic hands which means he wouldn't be able to grip a pen.

Speaking of The Incredibles - did anyone else catch The Incredibles Christmas lights down Regent Street in London in December? Pretty damn great! In fact, I have some piccies on my PC, gimmie a minute....

dash_l.jpg

elastigirl_l.jpg

frozone_l.jpg

incredible_l.jpg

jackjack_l.jpg

syndrome_l.jpg

violet_l.jpg

While I'm going wildly off topic but in keeping with the Christmas theme, the main display in the Oxford Street Disney Store:

winnie_l.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter